When it comes to Cole slaws and mixed salads I absolutely cannot stand buying them from the super market pre made!
They are always off, always have something that I don't like added into them. The sauces are full of all kinds of nasties! I love getting my nutrients from whole foods that are packed with goodness!
For this simple hearty herby slaw I used then following ingredients:
- 1/2 red cabbage (can use any coloured cabbage)
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- 1 large handful of mixed herbs (I used parsley, coriander, mint and sage)
- 1/2 block of fat free feta cheese
- Home made dressing
Home made dressing was:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
All thrown together in a jar and mixed together!
Join our HM Wellness babes and you'll get a free 1 week bootcamp trial!