Because we all know how stressful meal prepping can be, especially when your spending hours looking at cook books and recipes on the internet to then find out that you cooked it completely wrong.
Here at HM Wellness we are all about making things EASY and AFFODABLE. If you are anything like me- meal preparation can be a problem.
So here's the easy way out!
One pot vegetarian bliss:
This meal served me for four lunches, stored in an air tight container in the fridge.
- 150g of rice mix (50g quinoa, 50g brown rice, 50g bulgar wheat)
- 1 can of 400g Chickpeas in brine (drained)
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 2 peppers (any flavor)
- 2 large mushrooms
- ADD any other vegetables
- 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh baby peas
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh garlic
- Handful of spinach or greens
- Handful of fresh herbs
1. Put all of the vegetables, garlic, coconut oil, chickpeas into a pan and fry on low until crisp.
2. In a large pot boil the rice mix in vegetable stock until all liquid has been absorbed.
3. Mix both pots into a large fry pan and add in the fresh herbs, spinach, and frozen baby peas.
4. Serve on a bed of spinach with sea salt and more fresh herbs!
HM Wellness, xx
Join our Hm Wellness babes on their journey to a healthier lifestyle!